Why Monitor This Blog?
Consulting the Age-well Blog on a regular basis:
* Lets you know whenever any new web pages appear on age-well.org, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest information on how to age in the best way possible.
* Keeps you up-to-date with other postings or news about aging and tips to slowing down the aging process.
* Gives reviews on books, articles and other information that complements the information on age-well.org site.
* Lets you know when we send out the Age-well e-zine (in case you don't like to give your e-mail address, or if your ISP tends to over-filter causing you to miss an issue).
* Gives you information on the best products which are currently available to help you achieve your anti-aging objectives. To subscribe to the Age-well Blog (no e-mail necessary), right-click on the orange RSS button (see bottom buttons to the left) or control click if you are a Mac user, and then paste the URL into your RSS reader. Or click on the Google, My Yahoo! button, My MSN button, Newsgator, or Bloglines button if you keep a personalized home page there.
If you are not sure what RSS and blogging is all about, click on “What's an RSS Feed?” Once you start, you will be amazed at what RSS can do.
We hope you will enjoy this experience. Have fun.
Dec 30, 18 06:31 AM
*1 smallish head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), green leaves removed *Olive oil, for drizzling *1 small leek, white and light green part only, very thinly
Dec 30, 18 06:29 AM
INGREDIANTS 1 medium yellow onion, diced 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 3 tablespoons grated ginger 1 tablespoon garam masala 1 6-ounce can tomato
Dec 21, 18 06:01 AM
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes SERVES: 4 2½ cups water Kosher salt 1 large Kirby cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 cup grated coconut, fresh or frozen 1 serrano