Chocolate-Raspberry Frozen Yogurt PopsI
by Ex Camp Shane Camper
Delicious and only 87 calories a pop
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries (can substitute strawberries)
2 cups nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt, preferably Greek-style
3-5 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Yields: 10 (3-ounce) freezer pops
1. Puree raspberries, yogurt and sugar in a food processor until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture among freezer-pop molds (or Dixie cups), stopping about 1 inch from the top.
3. Evenly divide chocolate chips among the molds. Stir the chips into the raspberry mixture, stirring out any air pockets at the same time.
4. Insert sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours. Can be kept in freezer for up to 3 weeks.
5. Dip the mold briefly into hot water before removing.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 87 calories; 3 g fat (2 g sat, 1 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 13 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 2 g fiber; 18 mg sodium; 69 mg potassium.