Time Management often is the strategy for Happiness
1. Be thankful for your life and regard every day as a gift from above.Use a mantra to endorse this
2. Be thankful for everything you have got in the material sense... there are many with nothing
3. Live for the future that will surely arrive.Be prepared by not wasting what you have been given
4. Eat and drink sensibly
5. Exercise your body with a daily routine whenever possible. Use all the components of fitness..Strength, Suppleness, Stamina, Speed
6. Exercise your mind and develop new skills and learning
7. Enjoy family and friends by spending time with them whenever possible. Value them and be prepared to compromise when necessary. Facebook does not replace face to face contact. Use the internet when distance prohibits contact. Laugh with them and enjoy them
8. Be careful of the friends you keep. We are often judged by the company with whom we are seen.
9. Don't get locked into the computer screen. Come up for air on a regular basis. Discipline yourself to get out at least once per day.Don't watch too much TV
10. Telephone or contact people when you don't need something. Tell people you appreciate them.
11. Take a pride in your appearance and always remember a routine usually stops you being caught on the hop. Personally, I start the day with ablutions and bodily functions, teeth, shower and exercise routine.
12. Learn to multi-task and use this function correctly.
13. Keep a tidy environment. Don't let jobs build up
14. Cut yourself a bit of slack every now and then. Reward periods of austerity with preferred treats
15. Ask for help when you need it
16. Keep money in perspective