Stronger than Botox: My Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Scrub
Last year, my skin was tired ... ... and desperately needed a boost. And since I am against toxic products, there was no question that I used Botox. So I had to find a better scrub than Botox. As I used to use essential oils at home, I thought it was worth a try. I did well because the result is incredible! This anti-wrinkle treatment has become essential for my skin.
To make this anti-aging more effective than Botox, I used 2 essential oils that do terrible good for the skin. These 2 essential oils are lavender and frankincense. By combining this anti-aging exfoliant https://antimature.com/homemade-anti-aging-face-mask/ https://antimature.com/
with the essential oil of olibanum cream that I told you about here, you will have skin as soft as that of a baby in no time.
1 tablespoon of baking soda - 1/2 tablespoon raw manuka honey ( manuka honey is a very effective anti-inflammatory for the skin) - 1 drop of pure lavender essential oil - 1 drop of pure olibanum essential oil How to do 1. Mix the honey and the baking soda until they form a paste.
2. Add a drop of lavender essential oil and a drop of frankincense essential oil.
3. Now put a warm glove on your face.
4. Hold it there for a few minutes so that the pores of the skin expand and open.
5. Gently rub your face with your exfoliant in circular motions.
6. Continue massaging your skin with this scrub for 3 to 5 min to remove dead skin and let the magic of essential oils work.
7. Rinse with warm water. Result And here you are, you have made your anti-wrinkle scrub more effective than Botox :-) Easy, fast and efficient, right? It's still better than spending money on cosmetics full of harmful stuff! After this home treatment, your skin is a little red but don't worry, it disappears quickly. For it to be effective, consider doing this treatment 1 to 2 times a week.
This exfoliant is alkaline skincare, so to rebalance the pH of your skin, consider rinsing with rose water. This will naturally rebalance your skin. And if you want to make your own rose water, here is the homemade recipe for rose water. To complete this anti-wrinkle treatment, you can also cleanse your face with castor oil or even argan oil for evening care. And don't forget to regularly make a homemade turmeric mask to fight wrinkles. Having beautiful skin also depends on your diet.
So here is my # 1 tip for healthy, firm skin. Stock up on antioxidants and stay hydrated.
Your turn... Have you tried this homemade anti-aging exfoliant for the face? Let me know in the comments if it worked for you.